voting message

Subject: OASIS Board of Director Voting

Hello OASIS members,
I reached out to you earlier this week for your support... so thanks for considering me for OASIS Board of Director position.

Voting closes on Thursday at 9pm EDT. It only takes a few minutes of your time, so please make your vote count.
My background can be found in: http://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2013board/giroti.php
You can vote at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2416

Thank You you for being part of the OASIS family.

OASIS Board of Director’s Candidate
My Name: Tony Giroti
CEO, 1Efficiency, Inc.
Contact info: 617-480-6550, Email: tony@1efficiency.com