voting message

Subject: your OASIS responsibility to vote

The OASIS Board of Directors special election ends tomorrow.  In order to have a board that fully represents the members' interests, we need all members to help select the board.

This special election has three highly qualified candidates[1] from which you must choose.  They all are worthy of the position and have committed to serving you and the consortium. And most importantly, they are all worthy of your consideration.  I ask that you carefully evaluate these candidates and express your choice on the ballot[2] before it closes Friday evening (US-EST).

While the decision can be difficult to choose one candidate, with all your input, we will select the best.

Thanks for being part of the process,

Scott...

[1]  https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2014boardspecial/
[2]  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2716