voting message

Subject: Seeking your vote for the OASIS Board of Directors

Dear fellow OASIS member,

As you may be aware there is a ballot currently open to fill a vacant seat on the OASIS Board of Directors (Scott McGrath’s email just now reminded me to send this! ).  I am standing for election to that seat and I am asking for your consideration and support.

I believe that I am well-qualified to serve as an OASIS director for a number of reasons including:

  • my extensive knowledge of OASIS and my interactions with OASIS staff and board over the past four-plus years and as the chair of the largest technical committee in OASIS history,
  • my significant experience in not-for-profit governance including six years as the chairman of the board of a successful not-for-profit organization, and finally,
  • my passionate belief in the value that OASIS provides to the global technology community and my desire to see that value sustained and responsibly extended.

My full statement of qualifications and my bio can be found here.

Thank you for your attention and I ask for your vote – the ballot is open until Friday, January 26th.

Regards,

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)