voting message

Subject: Bret Jordan re-election for Board of Directors

Dear fellow members of the OASIS community,

I have been serving on the OASIS Board of Directors for the past year and I am asking for your continued support in the currently open 2020 OASIS Board of Directors Election.

Over the past year I have carefully fulfilled the fiduciary responsibilities that you have entrusted to me as a Board Member, such as helping with the hiring process of our new executive director, carefully monitoring and reviewing the finance reports each month, looking at the organization as a whole and trying to find way of making things better and easier, helping with the review of the OASIS Bylaws, and attending and participating in every Board Meeting and Board Sub-Committee Meeting for which I was assigned. In addition I have also sponsored several changes to the TC Process and the document templates to make things easier for TCs, Chairs, and Editors.

I would love to continue serving you and the rest of the membership of OASIS by serving on the Board.

You can access the Board Ballot at the following URL:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3504

My my full statement and biography are available at the following URL:
https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2020board/jordan.php

If you have any comments or questions please reach out to me. As always, if you have anything you would like the board to review, or you have an issue with something at OASIS you can always reach out to me.

I would be honored to have your continued support. Please consider voting for me.

Thanks
Bret Jordan
OASIS Board of Directors

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050