voting message

Subject: Ask me Anything with BoD candidate Gershon Janssen - Wed 17 June 11am EDT

Dear fellow OASIS member,

The 2020 OASIS Board of Directors Election closes this Wednesday 17 June at 9pm EDT.

Unsure who to vote for in this election? Join my live 30 minute Ask me Anything session on Wednesday 17 June 2020 at 08.00am PDT / 11.00am EDT / 17.00 CET!

https://youtu.be/CQc3Rhmc2q4

I'll talk about myself, OASIS, the Board and anything else you ask. Just hop on to the YouTube live stream and engage via the online chat or tweet using #AMAgershon

Vote or change your vote at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3504

No time? Check out my 2-minute personal campaign video: https://youtu.be/cIqC67-ubSs

My full statement and biography are available at https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2018board/janssen.php

I would be honored if you vote for me!