voting message

Subject: Please take time to vote in the OASIS Board election

Dear voting members,

This is a reminder to please cast your vote in the Board election.
Each candidate has a unique perspective to offer.

With my background in the security space, I believe we have an amazing
opportunity before us to collaborate with practitioners and also help
set standards in the security domain. Besides OASIS, there are many
fine communities (OWASP, The Open Group, OMG, Linux Foundation, CSA,
and SAFECode to name a few) working across the globe to resolve tough
problems around security. Hats off to all of them. These groups are
very open to collaboration and we, at OASIS, can help bridge these
efforts while adding our own unique contributions.

Here's the bottom line. In a world where we cannot trust the security
of our technology, we have an opportunity for impact in many different
areas such as business value, secure product development pipelines,
reference architectures, and reference implementations. There has
never been a better time to build bridges with other security
communities across the globe to further catalyze the development of
security practices and standards.

Please take the time to vote. I invite you to consider perspectives
from the other fine candidates as well.

Thank you kindly for your time,

Altaz Valani
Security Compass