was message

Subject: Meeting Minutes

Meeting minutes from last weeks meeting are now posted on the OASIS site.

In short Rogan Dawes has created a basic WAS execution engine in order for
the TC members to explore the limitations of the existing VulnXML format and
design WAS accordingly.

So at this point we need people to start creating test cases, recording real
limitations and designing WAS 1.0 accordingly.

Please take time to download the current engine, build test cases and share
your experience.

Rogan, can you update everyone with the limitations of the current engine
build so we don't build test cases that are currently not implemented in the
reference engine, and point everyone to the latest build ?

Thanks