was message

Subject: The next WAS TC conference call Wed Dec 22

Hello folks,

The next  conference call is:
Wednesday, 22 December 2004, 08:00am to 09:00am PST (11am to 12pm EST).

In an effort to speed up the process of finalizing the schema (EVDL 0.1)
towards creating a standard and to get more discussion in the group, I
have contacted members individually and received commitment from several
members to participate actively. I think we can pull this off with a few
weeks of effort of finalizing the work that has been done.

We need as many voting members as possible, with active participation to
make this standard meaningful and widely accepted.
I'd like to invite those who are not voting members to participate to be
able to vote, I hope we can get as many people as possible for this
upcoming conference call.

According to Oasis rules, at least 2 out of any group of 3 conference
calls needs to be attended for a member to remain voting member or to
switch to "voting member" from "prospective member". As of now,
according to the Oasis portal database, your status is "prospective
member".

Thanks,

Peter