wemi message

Subject: Planning first f2f meeting

Dear Members of the TC

In our last weeks kick-off call we mentioned to go ahead and plan a f2f
meeting.

Given that we have a wide variety of potential implementations, a f2f
meeting should help to sync ourself and make progress with the spec.

I have following recommendation that I would like to discuss:

* Length: 1 full day meeting (arriving the day before, leaving the day
later)

* Possible date ranges:
** February 28-March 1
** March 6-8

* Possible locations:

** Somewhere on the US east coast?
** do we have more people from Europe on the TC? Then Europe would make
sense?

Let's discuss the detailed agenda in a separate thread - this is for
logistics.

Cédric Hüsler