wemi message

Subject: Re: Vote on next meeting WEMI dates/times

Thanks for the votes. We conclude with following upcoming calls:

- July: Thursday 26th (5-6pm CET)
- August: Thursday 16th (5-6pm CET)
- September: Thursday 13th (5-6pm CET)

I will setup the calls on the Calendar in a bit to sign-up:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wemi/calendar.php

Cédric

From: Cédric Hüsler <chuesler@adobe.com>
To: "wemi@lists.oasis-open.org" <wemi@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: Vote on next meeting WEMI dates/times

Late last week I send a doodle to choose on the upcoming conference call dates/times. Might got unnoticed in your inbox as I reused a previous subject.

The idea is to pick one date per months (for the July, August and September). The doodle has various date options – choose the date that works best for you.

I'm looking forward for your responses – then I will send out the invites.

Cédric