Subject: workprocess: Where's the chair?

This is just a note to let you know how much I appreciate the level of
discussion we've seen thus far on the workprocess list and to assure
you that I haven't been abducted by aliens.  I've been in Tokyo all
week talking to some Japanese groups about OASIS.

I intend to review everything that's been posted so far and generate
an issues list for your consideration early next week.  Until then,
please keep up the good work and don't mistake my silence for
inattention!

Jon