Subject: Re: Negative Votes (Re: workprocess - default process comments)

>I propose that we adopt the following rule for approval of a committee
specification: it passes if two-thirds of all the voting members vote
"yes" and no more than one-fourth of the voting members vote "no."
Members voting "no" are allowed to attach reasons for their negative
vote to be entered into the record.

Fine with me; as I understand changes.100 this is about all the voting
members of the committee period, not just those present and voting
at a meeting.  Or session.

regards, Terry