Subject: Incoming

Stand by for another volley.

In case you're all wondering what's going on with this spate of mail,
I expect to be completely occupied for most of this week with the
UN/OASIS ebXML meeting that Sun is hosting Wednesday through Friday,
so I'm trying to put out as much stuff for discussion as I can to give
you guys some time to think about these questions while I'm tied up.

Jon