Subject: Re: Is the default process correctly described?

===
| We have the question (best settled in conversation rather than in
| email) of interpreting the language about informal meetings.  It's
| apparently very trivial.

I think that your questions were not about the expansion but about my
rambling and inconsequential commentary on that point.  I take back my
commentary; does that help?
===

It closes the question for this discussion, but I still don't
understand adjournment from time to time; Eduardo was confused, too.
Let's put it in deep background status until we can all sit down
with our copies of Robert's and reason together ...

regards, Terry