Subject: Re: Fast track, slow track

I have recently had the pleasure of working with some experienced
high-level parlimentarians (the parlimentarians of the US House of
Representatives and of the Senate).  Working with them has convinced me
that there is as much an art to running deliberative processes as to any
human endeavor, and as in all such art forms experience is of great value.

I would be far more comfortable with the process of inventing new committee
rules if we could involve an experienced parlimentarian, preferably one
with experience with professional societies and standards setting. Do we
have such a person among us?  If not, can we recruit one?

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com