Subject: Re: The TRAC reconsidered

[Eduardo.Gutentag@eng.sun.com:]

[... comments I need to think about ...]

OK, I think we know what we'll be talking about in Philadelphia.

Swelling lymph nodes indicate that I'm going to be spending the next
four days experiencing my miserable daughter's miserable cold.  How
jolly.  But I've downloaded everything said to this point and will
consider it carefully.

See next message for scheduling.

Jon