Subject: PAC schedule

Assuming that the board properly constitutes the PAC Friday, we will
be meeting at the following times in Philadelphia next week according
to the official calendar posted by Laura Walker:

   06 Dec, 5:30 to 6:30, Process Advisory  Room 406
   07 Dec, 5:30 to 7:00, Process Advisory  Room 409

I think that it's a reasonable goal to have a completely thought
through and agreed upon interim TC solution for the board to enact at
the end of the week.  In addition to that, however, I think that we
need some intensive (and maybe intense) face-to-face discussions in
order to come to a common understanding about where we're heading in
the long term so that we have something to build upon.  To that end, I
am offering to host at least one and possibly two dinner meetings of
the PAC if we can get a quorum together during one or two of the
evenings.  I will undertake to make the gustatory experience as
pleasant as possible.

So that I can try to plan that, please send me mail some time in the
next four days indicating which evenings you could be available to
meet 'n' eat.  I will look over what's come in when I arrive in Philly
and let you all know the plan by email on Sunday.  (Sunday, in fact,
would be a really good evening to do one of these.)

It would also help me personally to receive any thoughts (privately,
if you like) regarding the issue I raised Monday so that I have some
idea of where we're coming from going into this series of meetings.

Thanks in advance and I'll see you next week,

Jon