Subject: OASIS PAC schedule for Philadelphia

Earlier I said:

   06 Dec, 5:30 to 6:30, Process Advisory  Room 406
   07 Dec, 5:30 to 7:00, Process Advisory  Room 409

People have asked whether I meant the Marriott or the Convention
Center.  The answer is: the Marriott.  But the times aren't quite
right; it's 5:30 to 6:30 both days.  Notice that we simply follow the
OASIS DocBook TC meeting in its assigned meeting rooms on Monday and
Tuesday.

Given that we want to have a short-term process agreed upon before the
OASIS board meeting Thursday, and given the schedules I've received
for planning dinners, the meeting plan for Philadelphia falls out as
shown below.  Everything happens Monday and Wednesday except for the
one-hour meeting on Tuesday.  The restaurants have been chosen for
their proximity to the hotel, their expected noise level, and their
friendliness to persons under the age of one.

Jon

Monday, 1999.12.06

   17:30-18:30     Room 406    Marriott Hotel
   20:00-22:00     Dinner      Siam Cuisine, 251 So. Camac
                               (about three blocks from the Marriott;
                               assemble 19:45 in the lobby for the walk
                               over)
Tuesday, 1999.12.07

   17:30-18:30     Room 409    Marriott Hotel

Wednesday, 1999.12.08

   20:00-22:00     Dinner      Inn Philadelphia, 925 Arch St.
                               (about five blocks from the Marriott;