Subject: Re: Status of the interim process proposal

> To my knowledge the individual members of the ACTC have not yet been notified.
 I believe Norbert, as Chair, will do so and convene the first meeting.

Jon Parsons was supposed to do this (per R), but I suppose we can take
this indirect notification as though it were direct.

We shall want to design the long-term process so that notification can
be separated from a particular office, I'll betcha.

Bowl season begins tomorrow ...

regards, Terry