Subject: Re: Status of the interim process proposal

We have a short-term OASIS process.  Please see message below from
Jon Parsons.

Jon

 Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:41:27 -0500 (EST)
 To: Jon.Bosak@eng.sun.com, soboard@lists.oasis-open.org
 From: Jonathan Parsons <parsons@xyenterprise.com>
 Cc: laurawalker@earthlink.net

 Jon,

 I'm going to reply in Laura's stead, since she is taking some
 personal time.

 The following motion by Bob Sutor has been unanimously adopted by
 the Board:

 >I move that the OASIS Board of Directors enact the following
 >resolutions related to the submssion by Jon Bosak to the
 >Board in Philadelphia on December 9, 1999:
 >
 >1. The Board will create the Advisory Committee for Technical
 >   Committees with the following initial members:
 >
 >   Norbert Mikula, DataChannel, Chair (OASIS CTO)
 >   Terry Allen, Commerce One (XML Registry and Repository
 >       technical committee)
 >   Mary Brady, NIST (XML Conformance technical committee)
 >   Dave Cruickshank, Boeing (CGM Open CTO)
 >   Eduardo Gutentag, Sun (DocBook technical committee)
 >   Norm Walsh, Arbortext (XML Tables Model technical committee)
 >   Klaus-Dieter Naujok, Harbinger (ebXML technical committee)
 >
 >2. The Board accepts the Standing Order for the Establishment
 >   and Conduct of OASIS Technical Committees.
 >
 >3. The Board accepts the procedure for Reinitializing OASIS
 >   Technical Committees.
 >
 >Bob Sutor

 To my knowledge the individual members of the ACTC have not yet been notified.
 I believe Norbert, as Chair, will do so and convene the first meeting.

							 Jon Parsons

 Jonathan Parsons                phone: (781) 756-5410
 Director, Product Marketing     fax:   (781) 756-4330
				 email: parsons@xyenterprise.com
				 Web: www.xyenterprise.com

 Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
 "Turn Information Into Knowledge"