Subject: Re: Nonmembers at meetings

[tallen@sonic.net:]

| The X Committee adopts as a Standing Rule that OASIS members and
| employees of OASIS member organizations who have subscribed to the
| e-mail discussion list, but are not members of the Committee
| {shall | shall not} be invited by the Chair to attend {all
| meetings by telephone | all physical meetings | both | neither},
| except as conditions may require in the Chair's judgement.

Good, but I would substitute "the Committee" for "the X Committee"
(one less blank to fill in) and change the options so that they
all scan when chosen individually ("both" and "neither" don't).

I think that there should be a section in the committee manual
containing boilerplate for standing orders of this kind.

Jon