Subject: Comparative reading: Reform Party Convention

Members of this committee might enjoy the account at

  http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20000212/el/reform_party_23.html

of the convention in Nashville.  It lacks certain details of
interest wrt Robert's, but there's plenty left.  And in it I've
found the first member of my '00 All Name Team:  Sue Harris de Bauche.

regards, Terry