Subject: Re: Minutes of PAC meeting 2000.05.25

Robert's is the manual and I don't know that it's easier to explain
in any other way. Even Robert's suggests that chairs have a way to
practice what they've read, and that they need someone they can ask
questions of. And when I think how often in the PAC discussions
someone has asked Terry whether we can do something or not, I figure
that TCs will also need this help.

Lauren