Subject: RE: number of founding organizations

Plus, it can't be submitted to membership vote without three organizations
(not PEOTCPs) saying that they use it. So that safeguards against the
single-organization spec.

I suppose in the long run I'd feel more comfortable requiring three orgs
(not three people) to start a TC, but I guess we're okay with it as is.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206