Subject: Re: number of founding organizations

My memory was also that we intended the people to come from different
organizations. But I don't think we have a way of saying that, since
individuals can get individual memberships, even if they work for the
same company. So I think we're stuck with the committee spec from one
company - since the members of the committee is public knowledge, that
would be rather obvious.

Lauren