Subject: Re: ratifying the charter?

Karl --

The workprocess committee did discuss this issue (not quite in these
words) and decided that people were signing up to join a group with
those parameters.  While the group as a whole can, by vote, change
any of the parameters, the assumption should be that description of
the TC provided are what the group will live with.

I am also concerned about adding additional proceedures to an already
complex process.  Let's try to get the process implemented as
designed before additing to it.  (For example, I haven't seen any
announcements of the "publicly archived list for announcements from
OASIS TC administration regarding TCs".)

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com