ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] next rev of the specs

I'll send the current version of the spec. around in a few minutes then, just so everyone can see it. The only differences between this one and the one we submitted are that the XML is gone from the back and the OASIS template has been applied. Then I suggest we split the issues and as long as everyone keeps revision bars on, it should be possible for me to merge them later. (The alternative is that we have a single working copy that moves between editors, but that could be a bottleneck).

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,
Arjuna Technologies Ltd.

www.arjuna.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 2:57 PM

Yes, we should...I can help out now.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 9:22 AM
To: ws-caf editors
Subject: [ws-caf-editors] next rev of the specs

Now that we've had a few issues resolved (marked as LATER in the issue system), I it might be a good idea to think about releasing an updated version of the spec. This would mean going through the issues and making sure they have been addressed in the schema/WSDL and the documentation. I don't have time to do the whole thing, but would be willing to work with others if there's agreement.

Mark.

----