ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] Updated spec

Mark et al,
The wsctx wsdl and schema still have to be made congruent with the
specs.  Greg and I walked through the latest version of the spec
yesterday and identified areas in the xml that need to be changed.
Though many changes have already occurred from fixing the reported bugs
in bugzilla, there still remain some changes that are a result of the
New Orleans F2F.  We'll make these changes promptly hopefully by
tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

Regards,
Simeon