ws-caf-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-editors] Updated spec

Two very high level comments:

1. section 3 talsk about the Context manager yet there is not much in
the introductory sections that mention it.
  I would at least ex[pect it to be in the arcitecture blurb as a new
bullet point:
     "the main components of the Ws-Context are therefore:
		. A context service ....
		. A context ...
		. A context manager ....

2. section 4 looks orphaned. Can it be rolled into the intro sections?

Martin.