Subject: F2F RSVP reminder

Hi,

First of all, thanks to all of you who have already confirmed your attendance.

For the rest, please be sure to confirm your plans to attend the F2F either in person or by phone.  We want to be sure to have sufficient chairs, food, etc. and sufficient telephone lines available!

Please confirm no later than EOB this Friday, Nov. 28.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.  I am expecting the agenda to be available in the next day or so.  As our initial meeting I expect this to be important with respect to establishing roles and responsibilities within the TC for progressing the specs, reviewing current and new issues, and mapping out a plan for getting to OASIS standard.

Thanks & see you next week!

Eric

Eric Newcomer
Chief Technology Officer