Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Patent Issue(s)

Title: Message
Eric Newcomer wrote:
With regard to compensation, I'd refer everyone to the recent discussion at WS-BPEL.
Although I didn't attend and therefore am basing this only on the presentation,
> I'd have to say it looks like the problems with a purely compensation-based approach
> were highlighted.  What order do you process the compensations?
> What happens when there's a failure in the compensation?
> Do you compensate the compensation?  Does this affect the order?  Etc.

You understood correctly.  The  discussion was devoted to inconsistencies in the default order of processing the compensations.  But all your other stated issues loom for future rathole discussions.