Subject: Re: [ws-caf] issues tracking system

As promised, here are some specific suggestions on categories.

For those not familiar with bugzilla, it breaks things down into Products
and Components within Products; each component can have text associated with
it describing what's meant by entering an issue against it. So, it seems
like a fairly natural split to define the following Products:

Primer (that's obviously pronounded "prime rrrr" ;-)
WS-Context
WS-Coordination Framework
WS-Transaction Management
General (this last ones meant as a catch-all for things that perhaps don't
fit into one of the other categories)

Then within each "product", the sub-categories would be:

Primer
    Text (covering clarifications/errors)
    Diagrams (covering clarifications/errors)
    Use cases (I assume that we'll have a use case [maybe more than one]
that is used to illustrate the specs.)
    Schema (to cover incosistencies between the specs and any snippets of
schema that may be used here)
    WSDL

WS-Context
    Schema
    WSDL
    Text
    Diagrams
    Interoperability
    Implementation

WS-Coordination Framework
    Schema
    WSDL
    Text
    Diagrams
    Interoperability
    Implementation
    Inconsistencies with using WS-Context

WS-Transaction Management
    Schema
    WSDL
    Text
    Diagrams
    Interoperability
    Implementation
    Inconsistencies with using WS-Context
    Inconsistencies with using WS-Coordination Framework

Any suggestions for additions (or removals), or clarifications? Remember,
these are just meant as category names - the associated text in bugzilla
will fully explain what is meant by each category. This list is also not
meant to be complete. If we find something isn't covered later then we can
always add it then.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,