Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Groups - WS-CAF Con Call modified

Yes, that would be a good thing to discuss, Eric.  More information
about the OASIS Symposium on Reliable Infrastructures for XML, April
26-27, can be found in the Call for Presentations:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200312/msg00003.html

The OASIS Annual General Meeting will be held the evening of the 27th,
and rooms will be available for TC F2F meetings the following 2 days
(28-29).  Details are here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200312/msg00010.html

I would be happy to answer any questions about this event.

--Pete
(OASIS TAB Co-Chair)

Thus spoke Newcomer, Eric (Eric.Newcomer@iona.com) on Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 04:13:54PM -0500:

--