Subject: Re: [ws-caf] [WSRF][Fwd: [OASIS members] Press Release to Announce OASIS

Could you perhaps discuss how WSRF relates to the W3C Web Services
Architecture's (which is what I assume you mean by "WSA")
Resource-Oriented model?

Also, what I read from your response was that WSRF is a poor fit with
what is currently going on in the Web Services standards world - not
that it is a bad idea in general. I would be interested in your opinion
apart from what is currently going on in the Web Services standards
world, because WSRF may (hypotentically speaking) represent an area that
up to now has been a void.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-ws-arch-20040211/#resource_oriented_model