Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Is today's 8 PDT call still on?

Apologies to everyone - the decision was made at last week's face to face to skip today's call, but this was not clearly announced.  My apologies, once again.

The next meeting is August 2, and we will resume our current bi-weekly call schedule at that time.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Fletcher [mailto:tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 11:52 AM
To: 'ws-caf'

Dear Ben,

Peter (Furniss) also tried dialling in and just heard music while I was in
contact with him by IM and ready to join.  I think today's call was
abandoned as being too close to last week's F2F meeting.  I presume next
call is 2 August 04, though it would be good to have that confirmed.

Hope all is well with you.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Fax: +44 (0) 870 7390077  Mobile: +44 (0) 7801
948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)