Subject: Editorial updates to the current WS-CF specification

Please find attached the current WS-CF specification. It is not
finished in terms of editorial updates, which is why I thought I'd send
it to the list rather than upload it to the TC page as an official
version (if anyone disagrees, let me know).

Within, you'll find comments which are editorial and comments which are
potential new issues. Take a look at your convenience (Tony, try not to
do this on Christmas day!)

I'll enter the issues we've identified so far into bugzilla. Please let
us know of any others that you come across. With any luck we'll have a
new revision of the specification early in the new year.

Peter (Furniss), could you look through this version of the
specification with an eye to revisiting your currently registered
issues for WS-CF? It may well be that some of them are no longer issues
and if that's the case let me know and I'll close them down.

Have a happy Christmas!

Mark.

----
Mark Little,