Subject: Comment: Add message parameter tables

Title: Message
Dear Colleagues,

Thos comment applies both to WS-Context and WS-Coordination Framework.

In reading through both of these specifications I have found it not as easy as it should be to determine for sure what parameters each message has.  I find I have to check the schema (which is currently a separated document) to be sure of the situation.

I suggest that a table of parameters and their types is added for each message at the point that message is introduced and its function described.  Beneath the table would be the place to describe each parameter.

I offer to help with this editorial task should the editors appreciate any assistance.

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org