Subject: FW: [ws-calendar-comment] EIS Alliance Use Cases V2.0

Forwarding this on as not sure if everyone is on the comments list.

While these use cases are not calendar specific, they are a good compendium of how systems within a building would like to share information, many of which have a time component. As the link was submitted under the OASIS comments policy, we are free to use this as input to the WS-Calendar process.

Thanks to the Alliance for submitting this.

tc

"If flies are allowed to vote, how meaningful would a poll on what to have for dinner be, and what would be on the menu?" -  Unknown

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
Co-Chair, OASIS Technical Advisory Board
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu