Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Is there a difference?

I agree with Bill. Within A and B, although they indicate the same, I
prefer B as it clearly defines the start/end time of a DR event, price,
etc. Easy for human interpretation.

Thanks,
-Rish

--
Rish Ghatikar
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain
confidential information and should not be copied without permission. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible and delete the email from computer[s].