Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] Slight schema change

A valid parsing of the opaque message, but the message was not that.

The new schema has an Interval and has a Gluon.  This means we never mention vtodo in the schemas, which is a win.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu