Subject: WS-Calendar Version 1.0 CSD02 published

Congratulations to members of the WS-Calendar TC for
the milestone publication of this specification [1]:

WS-Calendar Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 02

I understand that the XML schemas are of special interest,
so I highlighted them (as part-whole relation) in
'Related Work' on the specification cover page:

Related work:
XML Schemas for WS-Calendar Version 1.0
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-calendar/ws-calendar-spec/v1.0/csd02/xsd/

- Robin

[1] principal URIs

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-calendar/ws-calendar-spec/v1.0/csd02/ws-calendar-spec-v1.0-csd02.pdf (Authoritative)
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-calendar/ws-calendar-spec/v1.0/csd02/ws-calendar-spec-v1.0-csd02.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-calendar/ws-calendar-spec/v1.0/csd02/ws-calendar-spec-v1.0-csd02.doc

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html