Subject: Revised version of Jamie's WS-Calendar charter revision with CalConnect ecommended changes

Just so we don't lose track, here is Jamie's most recent proposed charter revision for WS-Calendar with my recommended additions  in the second paragraph of Scope of Work (addition of CalWS-REST and CalWS-SOAP), and the first paragraph of A List of Deliverables (change iCalendar XML working group to CalConnect XML working group, and add CalWS specifications to final schema in the last sentence).

Jamie observed that he had no problem with these and expected the TC to change its final draft before voting.

I sent this to Toby several days ago as he pointed out on the call last Friday.  I know Toby has an additional change but things have been complicated enough over the last week or so that I didn't want to lose track of my TODO in this area.

Dave Thewlis

WS-Calendar-v2 charterrev-plainversion.doc

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium