Subject: Streams namespaces

Calling out the namespace question separately (from line 72 below in detailed comments):

It's clear that ...energyinterop is the wrong namespace.

Should this be in the WS-Calendar/xCal URN space? In the OASIS namespace? Both?

Resolving URNs continues to be a black art; resolving URIs in URL form (http scheme) is easier, and makes it easier to find the namespace description in OASIS' administrative approach.

So it needs to change.

To what?

Thanks!

bill