Subject: Draft motions for today

These are draft motions that meet OASIS process guidelines; please consider whether you'd like to make/second either of these in the meeting.

Thanks!

bill

MOTION 1:

I move that the OASIS WS-Calendar TC issue OASIS WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 WD13 and its associated files packaged together in the WS-Calendar TC archive at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53860/ws-calendar-pim-csprd03%20submission%20package%2020140815.zip as WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 03 and further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

We further direct that the PDF version of the specification is authoritative, the XMI file is normative, and that the EAP file is non-normative.

MOTION 2:

I move that the OASIS WS-Calendar TC submit OASIS WS-Calendar 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 03 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53860/ws-calendar-pim-csprd03%20submission%20package%2020140815.zip for a fifteen-day Public Review. We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

The specification and model have changed significantly, therefore we direct that the Public Review be of the entire work product.

--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com