Subject: Draft agenda (including motions) for 15 August 2014 WS-Calendar TC meeting

Attached and pasted below.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
Web: http://www.CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
+1 862 485 3696 mobile
+1 908 277 3460 fax

DRAFT AGENDA WS-Calendar TC 20140815 Regular Meeting

0. Roll call, Agenda review

1. Approval of minutes

2. FYI / announcements from Chair, Secretary, Liaison

3. Motions on PIM Committee Specification Draft and Public Review

MOTION 1:

I move that the OASIS WS-Calendar TC issue OASIS WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 WD13 and its associated files packaged together in the WS-Calendar TC archive at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53860/ws-calendar-pim-csprd03%20submission%20package%2020140815.zip as WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 03 and further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

We further direct that the PDF version of the specification is authoritative, the XMI file is normative, and that the EAP file is non-normative.

MOTION 2:

I move that the OASIS WS-Calendar TC submit OASIS WS-Calendar 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 03 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53860/ws-calendar-pim-csprd03%20submission%20package%2020140815.zip for a fifteen-day Public Review. We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

The specification and model have changed significantly, therefore we direct that the Public Review be of the entire work product.

4. Any Other Business

5. Adjourn