ws-dd message

Subject: Logistical information for Dec F2F

Folks,

The meeting location is Software AG San Jose (Alviso), CA office located at 2150 Gold Street Suite 200, San Jose, CA 95002, USA.

The pdf file [1] below, contains information on nearby hotels and other facilities.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29641/2130gold1.pdf

The nearest airport is San Jose International but, San Francisco and Oakland airports are about 35 miles from the office.

If anything else is needed please let me know.

Please provide me the head-count and names of the attendees by Nov 17th, 2008.

Best regards,

Prasad

P.S. this addresses my AI #0019