ws-dd message

Subject: Logistics information for Feb F2F - Irvine CALIF

Greetings all—

Some information for February’s Interop & F2F:

Location:

Canon Development Americas

15975 Alton Parkway

Irvine, CA 92653

USA

Nearby airports:

Domestic: Orange County / John Wayne airport (airport identifier: SNA) which is ~5mi away.

International: Los Angeles airport (airport identifier: LAX) which is ~50mi north of Irvine.

See attached for nearby hotels.

As the date nears, we’ll discuss interop details and any food restrictions. (Actually, I was just going to serve In-n-Out Burgers each day J)

And my cell phone # is 949-981-9140

See you here in February.

-Devon

2008 Hotel Directory.doc