ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [ws-i-ms] Steering Committee Nominations and Elections

I accept the nomination.

Joel Fleck

Joel J Fleck II
Head Cloud Standards
Global Technology Program
HPE CTO Office

200 Connell Parkway, Suite 500

Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922

Office: +1 908.898.4091
Mobile: +1 908.416.1706

HPE logo

From: ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Yendluri, Prasad
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 12:25
To: sc-election@oasis-open.org; ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

I here with nominate, all following Steering Committee Members with terms expiring,  for another term on the Steering committee:

Joel

Fleck II

Hewlett-Packard

September 2016

Anish

Karmarkar

Oracle

September 2016

Prasad

Yendluri

Software AG, Inc.

I also accept my own (Prasad Yendluri's) nomination for the same.

Thanks,

Prasad Yendluri

Software AG