Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Who do we complain to around here?

OK then. Seems like it makes sense to CC this DL as well so we all know what has been requested, status, etc.

From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:06 PM
To: Marc Goodner; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

It wouldn't hurt to keep Scott in the loop as well. However during my discussions with Jamie about the very same matter, he suggested me to contact "support" and escalate the matter to himself if "support" doesn't respond.

By the way, Jamie is officially the "TC Administrator" for WS-RX TC.

Thanks,

Sanjay