Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] cvs

I think the issue was that we didn't know if there was any issue  :-)  When setting up the project I had to choose a license - which one is the right one? No one knew for sure.
So to play it safe we asked the oasis people to set one up - this is really something they should have anyway.
And as Anish said, if it happens soon then we should look to that one.
-Doug

"Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>

07/28/2005 12:35 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] cvs

I really don't understand the IPR-related objections to using
SourceForge's CVS. Can someone explain this to me?

- g